PennDOT announced Friday that Sunoco Pipeline is planning periodic lane closures with flagging on several state highways in Chester and Delaware counties beginning Friday, January 18 for survey operations. The periodic lane closures will be in place weekdays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM through early March.
- Ship Road between Dunsinane Drive and Hollyview Lane in West Whiteland Township, Chester County;
- Boot Road between Phoenixville Pike and Greenhill Road in West Goshen Township, Chester County;
- Boot Road between U.S. 202 and Carriage Drive in West Goshen and East Goshen townships, Chester County;
- Valley Road between Route 352 (Middletown Road) and Birchwood Lane in Edgmont Township, Delaware County; and
- Valley Road between Forge Road and New Darlington Road in Middletown Township, Delaware County.